Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: MicrowavePC and Vsampler problem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member biomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently bought a DMX 6Fire to be able to use my MicrowavePC again from my new motherboard (without ISA slots). After installing the new 125a drivers it finally worked. But now I installed vsampler and suddenly microedit can't locate the MicrowavePC anymore. Does anyone know what this problem is? Is there a workaround?

  2. #2
    Luigi
    Guest Luigi's Avatar

    Post

    The only thing I can say is that I also have the DMX6fire and microwave PC (with driver 125a) and also Virtual sampler installed. And by me everything works O.K., so I don't know what causes the problem at your computer. Maybe you can try to reinstall all programs and drivers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •